Gastroesophageal reflux is a condition characterized by the backward flow of gastric acid and at...
Started Practice: 1996
Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
Internship & Residency:
North Shore University Hospital and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Manhasset, NY
Yale affiliated gastroenterology fellowship program in association with Hospital of St. Raphael and Waterbury Hospital in Connecticut.
Doctor of Medicine
AvMed, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Coventry Health Care Inc., Dimension Health Inc., JMH Health Plan, HealthSun Health Plans, Humana, Medica HealthCare Plans, MultiPlan, Preferred Care Partners, Simply HealthCare, TriCare, United HealthCare
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Active member of the Volusia County Medical Society
- 1993 – Awarded during that time the George M Jaffin Award for Scholarly activity
- 2009 – Medical Physician of the Year by Palm Beach County Medical Society Services
- 2010 – selected as a “Top Gastroenterologist in Wellington, Florida” by the International Healthcare Professionals