Living with a Chronic disease can sometimes be overwhelming and can cause patients to feel distressed and confused. At Gastro Health we pride ourselves in supporting our patients during and after an office visit. Our live and online support groups were created to educate our patients while eliminating the stress they may feel. We want our patients to know they are never alone. Gastro Health Supports you!
Live Support Groups
Miami IBD Education Symposium
WHEN: August 13, 2016, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Miami Main Library – 101 W. Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33130
Register Now !
T: (561)218-2929 Option 1 Ext 8
Join Us For Our Hepatits Support Group
Gastro Health invites you to learn more about Hepatitis and new treatment options
Online Support Groups
Join the Gastro Health online support community for individuals with gastrointestinal conditions. The Gastro Health Connection community will provide patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates with much needed peer-to-peer support opportunities in a fully moderated online community.
How to get Started
- Register with Gastro Health Connection. It is fast, free and confidential.
- Join a community that is focused on your condition or diagnosis.
- Join as many communities as you like
- You do not need to be a Gastro Health patient to join
- Talk with others in a similar situation.
- Share experiences.
- Participate any time of day, from anywhere.
- Learn more about coping with your diagnosis.
- Take advantage of background information and educational resources
Some of the online support groups include:
- Anal Cancer
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohns Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
- Irritable Bowel Syndroms (IBS)
- Liver, Gallbladder & Bile Cancers
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer