GASTRO HEALTH RESEARCH
At Gastro Health, our mission is “to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience.” We believe that clinical research is vital in order to fulfill our mission.
For over two decades, the physicians at Gastro Health have been involved in clinical research studies, which is an important part of the development of future medical treatments and therapies. Only by clinical trials and research is it possible to find newer, more innovative therapies.
Gastro Health has over 50 board-certified physicians in the following specialties:
- Adult Gastroenterology
- Advanced Endoscopy
- Colorectal Surgery
- Hepatology and Liver Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Our team combines their clinical expertise and experience to provide patients with quality medical and preventive care in the field of digestive health. We pride ourselves on precision, accuracy and timeliness in protocol completion.
Gastro Health’s team is proud to contribute and serve the medical community in helping to understand the diseases which affect our lives. Given that Gastro Health medical group specializes in diseases of the digestive system, our focus in medical research is concentrated on the following areas:
- Abdominal Infections
- Anal Dysplasia
- Anal Fissures
- Barrett’s Esophagus Disease
- Colon Polyps
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diet and Nutrition
- Duodenal Ulcers
- Esophageal Disorders
- Gastric Ulcers
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
- Hemochromatosis (Iron Overload)
- Helicobacter Pylori Hemorrhoids
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis, Unspecified Hepatitis,
- Viral, A Hepatitis,
- Viral, B Hepatitis,
- Viral, C Hepatitis,
- Viral, E Hepatitis,
- Unspecified Infectious Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Disorders,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
OUR RESEARCH INITIATIVES
- Gastro Health facilities have over 100,000 patient visits a year, making our sites play a large role in the recruitment process.
- All clinical trial processes are governed and overseen by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and their guidelines.
- We pride ourselves in being thorough, efficient, and accurate in our reporting and documentation efforts.
- We strive to meet all FDA Institutional Review Boards, and sponsor requirements in a timely manner.
- Patient safety and care are our priority.
Gastro Health Research conducts phase II, III and IV clinical trials in the therapeutic fields of Gastroenterology, Colorectal, and Hepatology for adults and children. Our facilities consist of:
- Equipped Patient Rooms
- 16 Locations (100 Exam Rooms)
- Electronic Medical Records
- Outpatient services
- Endoscopy Centers
- CLIA Certified Laboratory
- Imaging Center
- CT Scan
- Infusion Centers
- 2 locations
- Pediatric and Adult
- Dispensing Pharmacy
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Center
Gastro Health Research
7500 SW 87th Avenue, Suite 200A
Miami, FL 33173
Karla A. Gonzalez, MA, CCRC
Clinical Research Manager